Monday, February 5, 2024

Times fly

Today is all about time.

I have no shortage of things going on. In fact I had to get a bit ruthless to make progress. Multiple timers set with specific amounts of time allowed for me to get the assorted items on my list done.

Honestly it did help, but it felt aggressively regimented. Like being in the army or something! Also no guitar, drums, cello. So pretty much a "fun-fast". My first day of my fun diet lol. Oh well, needs must when there's stuff to get done.

Also, for the time spent on my DAW plugin project, my task today was a time signature controller. I completed it with just enough time to commit the code! Simple things, I wanted to show the time signature as a traditional fraction where you can drag left-right on the top or bottom to modify the numerator (number of beats), or denominator (value of each beat). It works and updates other parts of the UI properly! I am pleased :)

No comments :

Post a Comment